Cashew pastel mylk
Ever get that 3.00pm slump and you get the urge to reach for that block of chocolate, bag of lollies, packet of biscuits or another coffee that is only a short time fix before you crash again? I've found these cashew milks are a great alternative to keep me on the right track and curve my sugar cravings.
Best of all these Cashew Pastel mylks are 100% natural and no artificial coloring's, just pure nature Majik!!!
Ingredients: (makes 3)
3 cups water
3Tbsp cashew butter
3 soft dates (or medjool dates)
1 tsp vanilla bean (or powder)
Pinch of Himalayan salt
- Put everything together into a mixer (I use vitamix) then blend together
- To flavour/ colour the milk- divide into 1/3
- 1/3 milk- add 1tsp Bluemajik powder and blend together
- 1/3 milk- add 1tsp pink Pitaya powder
- 1/3 milk- add 1/3tsp turmeric powder, dash cinnamon, dash cardamom, dash of ginger + tiny pinch of cayenne pepper
- Drink immediate or store in fridge for up to 3 days (colour may fade slightly)